Theories on life...

This blog is intended as a place for me to share my thoughts, ideas and theories. And to have them challenged. I want to be able to explore who I am, my relationship with God and my place in the world. And I want to question everything! (Including my overuse of the word 'I'!) Blog you later...

Thursday, August 10, 2006

This blog...

A while ago, about 18 months back, I had another blog; 'Ali's thoughts...'. It was very comprehensive, with a total of two posts! Having decided to share some of my musings once more, I attempted to log on. After failing to do so, I decided to create this blog, so that I may once more, and with greater longevity, pester the world at large with my ponderings!
Recently I have been struggling with many more questions regarding my faith, the idea of being a disciple of Jesus and life in general. Hopefully this blog will promote more questions, and will give me the opportunity to have others consider some of the questions that have been bugging me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home